Zegrahm Expeditions Preferred Cruiseline
Zegrahm Expeditions is a company of explorers and adventurers. For over 25 years, we have shared our passion for unique experiences with like-minded travelers by weaving together the world's most inspiring and remote destinations, on all seven continents, into one-of-a-kind itineraries.
Innovative Itineraries – Each year our field leaders and program managers build a unique line-up of expeditions far removed from the standard routes that allow you to fulfill your passion for exploration and adventure.
World-Class Leaders – Zegrahm builds the ultimate dream team for each itinerary. These experts are just as eager to share their in-depth knowledge as they are to make new discoveries right alongside you while exploring each destination.
Respect for Our World – Our off-the-beaten-path itineraries offer you the chance to fully immerse yourself in the culture and natural history of a destination. And we believe these authentic interactions allow us to better understand, appreciate, and protect the world in which we live.
All-Inclusive Exploration – We give you the freedom to focus on immersing yourself in the destination and expedition experience, without having to worry about the finer logistical details of off-the-beaten-path exploration. To that end, we are pleased to include virtually everything in the cost of your trip.
Outstanding Guest Service – With Zegrahm, you travel in expert care from the moment you make your reservation until you board your flight home. Our outstanding guest services team takes care of every last detail of your trip, ensuring you have the best possible expedition experience.
Enjoy a completely immersive—and inclusive!—experience when you travel with Zegrahm. All of the following are included in the cost of your expedition:
* Complimentary activity options, from kayaking, snorkeling, and diving to cultural tours, wine tastings, and traditional performances
* All gratutities, from porters and ship's crew to tour guides and drivers
* All accommodations
* World-class lecture and expedition team
* All meals on board and with the group ashore, including beer and wine with lunch and dinner
* All entrance fees, taxes, and landing and port charges
* Arrival and departure transfers on group dates
* Gift certificates for recomended expedition gear and reading materials
* Comprehensive pre-departure packet to prepare you for your trip
* Dedicated staff to answer all of your questions and assist with flight arrangements
* Medical expense coverage and emergency evacuation insurance
Caledonian Sky, Papua New Guinea ex Brisbane to Cairns
14 Night Cruise sailing from Port Moresby to Rabaul aboard Caledonian Sky. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Port Moresby and post-cruise in Cairns.
- Sailing: 22 Sep 2019
- Depart port: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
- Arrival port: Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Island Sky, Tahiti to Easter Island ex Papeete to Easter Island
17 Night Cruise sailing from Papeete to Easter Island aboard Island Sky. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Papeete.
- Sailing: 10 Oct 2019
- Depart port: Papeete, Tahiti
- Arrival port: Easter Island (Hanga Roa), Chile
Ocean Adventurer, South Georgia with Falkland Islands ex Santiago to Ushuaia
15 Night Cruise sailing from Port Stanley to Ushuaia aboard Ocean Adventurer. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Santiago with a flight to Port Stanley the following day.
- Sailing: 25 Oct 2019
- Depart port: Santiago, Chile
- Arrival port: Ushuaia, Argentina
Island Sky, Antarctica South Georgia Falklands ex Ushuaia Roundtrip
18 Night Cruise sailing from Ushuaia roundtrip aboard Island Sky. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Ushuaia.
- Sailing: 05 Jan 2020
- Depart port: Ushuaia, Argentina
- Arrival port: Ushuaia, Argentina
Caledonian Sky, Sub-Antarctic Islands ex Dunedin to Queenstown
12 Night Cruise sailing from Dunedin to Milford Sound aboard Caledonian Sky. Hotel stays pre-cruise in Dunedin and post-cruise in Queenstown.
- Sailing: 18 Jan 2020
- Depart port: Dunedin (Port Chalmers), New Zealand
- Arrival port: Queenstown, New Zealand
Caledonian Sky, Philippines with Palau & Taiwan ex Palau to Keelung
13 Night Cruise sailing from Palau to Keelung aboard Caledonian Sky. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Koror.
- Sailing: 01 Mar 2020
- Depart port: Palau Island, Republic of Palau
- Arrival port: Keelung, Taiwan
Caledonian Sky, Wild Kamchatka with Kuril Is ex Sapporo to Incheon
12 Night Cruise sailing from Otaru to Petropavlovsk aboard Caledonian Sky. Hotel stays pre-cruise in Sapporo and post-cruise in Incheon.
- Sailing: 21 May 2020
- Depart port: Sapporo (Muroran), Japan
- Arrival port: Incheon, South Korea
Island Sky, Melanesia Solomon Islands & Vanuatu ex Port Moresby to Port Vila
13 Night Cruise sailing from Port Moresby to Port Vila aboard Island Sky. Hotel stay pre-cruise in Port Moresby.
- Sailing: 12 Sep 2020
- Depart port: Port Moresby PNG
- Arrival port: Port Vila Vanuatu
Meals on the ships are generally international or American specialties, with additional selections available reflecting the area of the world we are traveling in, all prepared by international chefs.
Breakfasts are standard American fare. Meals ashore vary depending on the restaurants we frequent and the part of the world we are in.
Special dietary menus, such as vegetarian or low-fat, can be accommodated on board, with the exception of kosher cuisine. We do our best to provide such menus on land as well. We ask you to notify us well before departure so that we can prepare appropriately.
All meals on board are served in group seatings. Generally breakfast and lunch are buffet-style, while table service is provided at dinner. Tables are typically large, so you will likely be dining with other passengers.
All gratutities, from porters and ship's crew to tour guides and drivers are included in your tour price.
Are there children on your trips? Do you offer family voyages?
We design most of our trips for mature travelers, though a few programs (like The Galápagos or Antarctica) would be appropriate for younger people traveling with their parents, grandparents or other adult family members. We do not have a set age limit, though our trips would not be appropriate for infants and toddlers. Occasionally there is a minimum age requirement from a land operator in a particular country, so it is always good to inform our Expedition Advisors when children under the age of eighteen will be traveling with you.