Auco Cruises Preferred Cruiseline
The Au Co is the first and only luxury cruise operator offering full cruise program & itinerary in a single trip through world-renowned Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay, Lan Ha Bay & Cat Ba Island. The Au Co ship features the very latest safety standards and represents Vietnamese and Oriental culture at its best. Each of her 32 spaciously-designed private cabins boasts luxurious bathrooms and panoramic balconies.
The Au Co – for all travelers seeking a lifetime experience.
Graceful and sophisticated in every detail, The Au Co is setting new standards for luxurious travel in Vietnam, guaranteeing her passengers a lifetime experience. Her 3 day voyage will not only journey through the natural wonders of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, but uniquely will also allow passengers to discover the Bays of Lan Ha and Bai Tu Long, as well as Cat Ba Island, with its renowned National Park.
But what exactly is it that makes The Au Co a lifetime experience? For every cruise, The Au Co pledges the following:
* A unique route – our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island, discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities.
* State of the art design – the ship herself not only features the latest safety features but is also designed throughout to give a sense of space and luxury, enhancing the cruise experience.
* A cultural experience – from the decoration of the ship, to the quality of our dining service, through to the range of activities available, The Au Co is designed to allow our passengers to get a true sense of Vietnam and experience a taste of the Orient .
* A responsible cruise – we aim to preserve the beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin for future generations by minimising the impact on the local environment, operating under the concept of sustainable tourism, and supporting local communities.
Au Co, Halong Bay and Gulf of Tonkin ex Halong Bay Return
2 Night Cruise sailing from Halong Bay roundtrip aboard the Au Co. (Note: Cruise may operate on a sister ship - please check at time of enquiry/booking)
- Sailing: 20 Feb 2019, 21 Feb 2019, 22 Feb 2019, 23 Feb 2019 & view more...
- Depart port: Halong Bay, Vietnam
- Arrival port: Halong Bay, Vietnam
Dining aboard The Au Co is an experience not to be missed. You will dine while passing poetic landscapes and enjoying fabulous dishes prepared by our professional team of chefs. They have designed a menu which is both healthy and delicious using local ingredients, including locally caught seafood and vegetables grown in Viet Hai village on Cat Ba Island (you will have a chance to visit The Au Co Green Farm on the second day of your cruise) and also designed to awaken all five senses.
The Au Co menu is rich and diverse, from a lunch buffet featuring fresh seafood, through a full range of aperitifs, cocktails, drinks, and snacks to a luxury dinner set menu with specialities from all three regions of Vietnam, as well as international dishes.
What is your policy for children?
Children are very welcome aboard The Au Co.
Occupancy of a room is limited to two adults and one child. The Au Co may however allow children to stay in the room with their parents, either with or without an extra bed.