9 NIGHTS CRUISE ONLY
***** ALL PRICES LISTED HERE IN EUROS *****
Cruise Only package includes:
- 9 night `Spring Awakens` cruise aboard ms Europa 2 from Rome to Lisbon
- Full board: breakfast, late risers breakfast, lunch and dinner, afternoon tea and coffee with pastries, midnight snack.
- 24-hour suite service
- Champagne in your suite on the day you arrive.
- A mini bar in the suite with soft drinks and beer (refilled daily).
- A different entertainment programme every day with presentations, concerts, workshops and a high-quality evening programme, e.g. with live shows or readings
- Free use of the on-board facilities and equipment, a.o. cinema, studio with region specific presentations, library, sauna, fitness area, golf simulator, tablet PCs, snorkelling equipment and bicycles (subject to official approval).
- TV with a wide range of entertainment and news channels, as well as e-mail and Internet (free of charge for one hour per guest per day)
- Comprehensive EUROPA 2 cruise material with detailed country information, a document pouch, luggage tags and map material.
- German and English speaking service crew with a travel concierge, guest relations manager, cruise sales, tour office, tour guides, etc.
- Port taxes
The cruises listed here will be guaranteed international voyages (English/German) so as to ensure that English-speaking passengers feel comfortable from the moment they step on board. All of the documentation, e.g. confirmation, travel documents and handbooks, will be in English. Furthermore, all programmes of the day, menus, announcements and lectures as well as the safety drill and Zodiac instruction will be provided respectively held in English. We will offer shore excursions in English on an individual basis, whenever possible in the ports of call. Approximately three months prior to the start of the cruise your customers will receive information about one shore excursion in each port of call which will be conducted in English.
9 Night cruise sailing from Rome to Lisbon onboard Europa 2.
Palma’s picturesque old town, the world-famous Alhambra in Granada, Andalusian culture in Seville and the sounds of fado in Portugal’s capital at the end of your cruise – there are so many unique moments to look forward to between Rome and Lisbon.
Highlights of this cruise:
Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
Your cruise on the EUROPA 2 starts in the port of the Eternal City.
A special light creates a magical island atmosphere in this magnet for the international jet set. Enjoy a walk and watch the colours change through the day. Our travel concierge will be happy to book you a boat trip to the legendary Blue Grotto*.
Palma de Mallorca/Mallorca/Balearic Islands/Spain
Palma welcomes you with a picturesque old town and the mighty La Seu Cathedral. The island’s capital is an ideal starting point for a visit to the charming mountain villages of Soller and Fornalutx*. An exceptional helicopter flight* offers unique impressions from a bird’s-eye view.
Explore Andalusia’s second-largest city with a sporty Segway tour*. Head out from the city where Picasso was born for an excursion to the ancient royal city of Granada* with a visit to the legendary Alhambra and its Moorish architecture. Enjoy some culinary flavour in the picturesque village of Mijas* with a wine tasting at a bodega.
The African-influenced old town is full of small streets, baroque churches and typical Spanish atmosphere. An excursion to Seville* will show you the heart of Andalusian culture and the heartland of flamenco, tapas and high spirits. Nearby Jerez* is famous for its Spanish sherry and magnificent horses.
Colours everywhere you look: the bustling, winding old town will reveal its many hidden architectural gems as you enjoy a guided walking tour*. Take the Gloria funicular* to the upper town of Bairro Alto. From this vantage point, you’ll get a fantastic view of the lower districts. Your cruise on the EUROPA 2 ends in the port of Lisbon after one last night on board.
Category 01 - Veranda/Ocean Suite
Category 02 - Veranda/Ocean Suite
Category 03 - Veranda/Ocean Suite
Category 04 - Veranda/Ocean Suite
Category 06 - Grand Ocean Suite
Category 07 - Grand Ocean Suite
Category 08 - Penthouse Suite
Category 09 - Grand Suite
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in EUROS, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (20Jan20). All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the prices in our booking system at time of reservation. Offer subject to availability at time of booking.