9 nights FLY, CRUISE & STAY
Package departs 23rd Aug 2019
Cruise departs 24th Aug 2019
Back in Australia by 3rd Sep 2019
PRICES in AUD per person from*
Twin Cat 1 Ocean View Upper Deck: $9,120*pp
Twin Cat 3 Ocean View Lounge Deck: $11,990*pp
Twin Cat 4 Ocean View Bridge Deck: $13,450*pp
Twin Cat AS Suite on Lounge Deck: $16,120*pp
Single 2S Ocean View Upper Deck: $13,620*
FLY FREE - GALAPAGOS GREATS Fly, Expedition Cruise & Stay package includes:
- FREE* return economy class airfare from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Guayaquil (Ecuador) inc tax
- 1 night pre-cruise accommodation in Guayaquil at the Hotel Hilton Colon with breakfast
- Transfer from Guayaquil hotel to airport
- Charter flight from Guayaquil to the Galapagos
- Transfer from Galapagos airport to port
- 7 night expedition cruise aboard the National Geographic Endeavour II ship to the Galapagos Islands
- All shipboard meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Your bar tab and WiFi** are included in the voyage price (note: certain super-premium brands are not included)
- Onboard ship cappuccinos, lattes & filtered water
- Hors d`oeuvres & snacks during recap onboard ship
- The guidance and company of the Lindblad expedition staff
- Sightseeing & entrance fees along with special access permits, park fees, port taxes
- All shore excursions, zodiac & kayak explorations
- Snorkeling (including wetsuits, masks, fins & snorkels)
- Lectures and presentations onboard ship
- Transfer from port to airport, Galapagos
- Charter flight from Galapagos to Guayaquil
- Transfer from Guayaquil airport to hotel
- 1 night post-cruise accommodation in Guayaquil at the Hotel Hilton Colon with breakfast
9 Night Cruise of the Galapagos Islands onboard National Geographic Endeavour II. Hotel stay pre and post cruise in Guayaquil.
Each week aboard National Geographic Endeavour is crafted to offer you a panoramic experience of the archipelago. Within hours of arriving in Galápagos, you’ll experience an abundance of wildlife. And each day will deliver a new island to discover and explore. And while flexibility is a hallmark of our expedition style, the following is a representative sample of the islands we may visit during your week on board.
DAY 1: Guayaquil, Ecuador
Arrive in Guayaquil; it’s a short drive to Hotel Hilton Colón, where we spend the night.
DAY 2: Guayaquil / Galápagos / Embark
After the 1 1⁄2-hour flight to the Galápagos, we’ll immediately board the ship. Over the course of the week, our exact routing depends on the National Park Service.(B, L, D)
DAY 3-8: Galápagos Islands
The following is a representative sample of the islands we may visit during your week on board: (B,L,D)
This is an enchanting landscape where lava, mangroves and golden sand converge. Great walks and views abound, with a chance to snorkel with Galápagos penguins.
Santiago offers close encounters with Galápagos fur seals along with an opportunity to study the inhabitants of the island’s countless tide pools.
Home to the Charles Darwin Research station; learn about the science done here and visit the neighboring captive breeding program for endangered species of Galápagos giant tortoises, run by their partners in conservation, the Galápagos National Park Service.
A small black sand beach offers wonderful morning swimming. Enjoy a more challenging hike over rugged shoreline and a shorter walk within an iguana colony. Kayaking and deep water snorkeling opportunities are on offer.
This is the youngest island in the Galápagos and one of the most pristine tropical islands left on earth. Look forward to hikes over relatively recent lava flows, and spot marine iguanas, flightless cormorants, and Sally Lightfoot crabs.
Snorkel among sea lions in the clear waters off Champion Islet. We may also find flamingos, pintail ducks and various shorebirds. Hike to a pristine white-sand beach, a favorite nesting site for sea turtles.
The exclusive home to waved albatross (seasonal) and particularly colorful marine iguanas, Española is also a paradise for Darwin’s finches, sea lions galore, and the famous blue-footed boobies. Snorkel and stroll along the island’s lovely beaches
DAY 9: Galápagos / Disembark / Guayaquil
Disembark and fly to Guayaquil. The late afternoon and evening are free to explore the city. Overnight Hotel Hilton Colón. (B)
DAY 10: Guayaquil / Home
*Conditions Apply: All prices shown here are per person share twin (unless stated as single) in AUD, based on best available cruise fare at time of publication (18Feb19). Some cabins may have obstructed views. All prices based on cash payment - credit card fees may apply. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Free airfare based on a set budget and once flight costs exceed budget, a surcharge may apply. Transfer from international flights to Guayaquil hotel is operated as a complimentary airport shuttle service by hotel and is guests responsibility to book with hotel prior to departure. We reserve the right to correct errors without penalty. Offer ends 31Jul19 or until sold out/withdrawn and is subject to availability at time of booking. Travel insurance is mandatory, but not included.