BONUS US $235 INSIDE, OUTSIDE & US $385 BALCONY OR SUITE PER TWIN CABIN ONBOARD CREDIT^
3 FOR FREE** Make a booking before 28 February 2019 and receive:
FREE Stateroom Location Upgrade~
FREE Onboard Spending Money as listed above^
FREE Wine & Dine‡
Cruise to Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Japan, South Pacific, Caribbean, South America, Europe, Alaska, Canada & New England
Past Guests Exclusive Offer - Enjoy a champagne breakfast when guest book a balcony or above on cruises 7 nights or more
PRICE BASED EX BRISBANE AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Sydney or Melbourne + $120 per person
AIRBOATS ALLIGATORS & CASTLES Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- Economy airfare with full service carrier ex Brisbane to Ft Lauderdale return from Dublin
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Ft Lauderdale
- Half Day Florida Everglades Airboat Tour & Alligator Show - After pickup from your hotel in Fort Lauderdale, you’ll be taken to Everglades Holiday Park in West Broward County for your 1-hour airboat tour. Get up close to alligators in their natural habitat as you zoom across the water aboard a state-of-the-art airboat. You’ll be awed by the amazing ecosystems of the surrounding lush wetlands, and your expert captain will stop at strategic spots to let you quietly observe the alligators and other wildlife in this pristine setting. Your airboat adventure is followed by a 25-minute alligator show, where experts meet the alligators face to face! Enjoy free time for shopping before hopping back on the mini-coach and heading back to your hotel.
- 18 night British Isles Grand Adventure Crown Princess cruise ex Ft Lauderdale to Dublin
- Main Meals~ and entertainment onboard
- 2 nights 4 star accommodation in Dublin including breakfast
- Evening Traditional Irish House Party including Dinner & Show - The Irish House Party is Dublin’s unmissable Irish music and dance show. Now in its sixth successful year it is hosted by All Ireland champion musicians, dancers and entertaining presenters in an intimate and homely dinner theatre setting. No Irish house party is complete without a good meal beforehand and you will be served a delicious three-course Irish dinner. Once you have finished your meal, the music, singing and dancing begins. The show is suitable for all ages, and families with children are welcome. You can take part in the entertainment as much as you like, or simply sit back in comfortable surroundings and enjoy a presentation about traditional music and dancing, traditional live music and a dancing session as well as storytelling. During the evening you will also have a chance to learn a song in the Irish language with a songbook, try some simple Irish dancing and potentially perform something yourself!
- Full Day Blarney Castle - Leaving the city of Dublin behind, you'll set off on board a luxury, air-conditioned coach and watch the landscape change from Dublin's urban cityscape to the rolling, green hills that typify the Irish countryside. Your day trip will drive through several areas of interest, including the Galtee Mountains and the Curragh in County Kildare, which is home to Ireland's National Stud Farm and is famous as a sporting region. You'll head to the Rock of Cashel back in County Tipperary. This imposing Celtic Cathedral towers above the town of Cashel from a limestone mound, approximately 200 feet (61 meters) high. Highlights at the Rock of Cashel include the Hall of Vicars and Cormac's Chapel, home to the oldest Romanesque wall painting in Ireland. Passing south through County Tipperary, your tour will reach Blarney Castle by Mid day. This beautiful medieval castle is home to one of Ireland's best loved treasures - the fascinating Blarney Stone, which sits at the top of the castle's tower. According to legend, kissing the stone bestows the kisser with the "gift of the gab," or talent for eloquence that the Irish famously possess. From Blarney Castle, your tour will continue on to Cahair Castle which was once the stronghold of the powerful Butler family, the castle retains its impressive keep, tower and much of its original defensive structure. It is one of Ireland's largest and best preserved castles. It is situated on a rocky island on the River Suir.
- Airport taxes, Port charges and government fees
18 Night Cruise sailing from Ft Lauderdale to Dublin aboard Crown Princess.
Enjoy sweeping views of the world while sailing on Crown Princess. From her nearly 900 balconies to the breathtaking three-story Atrium, you'll discover a relaxing atmosphere filled with an array of world class entertainment and dining options that will greet you each day when you return from making fascinating discoveries ashore.
Highlights of this cruise:
According to the popular 1960 beach movie, Fort Lauderdale is "where the boys are." The city's reputation as America's Spring Break capital, however, has been replaced with the more favorable image of a prime family tourist destination, attracting more than 10 million visitors annually. The most popular beach resort in Florida is even more rightly famed as the "Yachting Capital of the World," with more than 40,000 registered crafts calling its waters home. The city also prides itself on being the "Venice of America" with more than 300 miles of navigable waterways. Fort Lauderdale boasts world-class theaters, museums, sightseeing, and shopping.
The city sits 24 miles north of Miami and is named after a series of forts built by the United States during the second Seminole War. The forts took their name from Major William Lauderdale, who was the commander of the detachment of soldiers who built the first fort. Look hard and you might find remnants of three of them today. More people seem to be interested in taking a water tour aboard the "Carrie B."
Draped across seven hills, Lisbon was once the center of a vast maritime empire that stretched from the west coast of Africa to the Spice Islands of the East Indies. Then, on November 1, 1755, a violent earthquake destroyed two-thirds of the city in the space of 10 minutes. Only the Alfama, the old Moorish quarter, survived. Today, Lisbon is a stately city of Neoclassical buildings and wide plazas.
Bilbao used to be off the beaten track, but Frank Gehry's Guggenheim Museum literally put Bilbao on the map. The city offers impressive, 19th-century buildings and bridges and is the gateway to the Basque country.
Perched on the hills above the rust-colored waters of the Nervion River, Bilbao is a thriving port and the commercial heart of Spain's Basque country. The city dates back to the Middle Ages - it was granted city status by Don Diego Lopez de Haro, Lord of Biscay, in 1300 - but it was the 19th century and the Industrial Revolution that cemented Bilbao's economic status. Among the city's charms are the jumble of bars and restaurants found in Siete Calles, the city's old quarter. The Gran Via and the Alameda Mazarredo are graceful, wide 19th-century boulevards. And while the port still bustles with maritime traffic, the undulating lines of Frank Gehry's Guggenheim Museum attest to Bilbao's cultural vitality in the 21st century.
The south of England boasts a dramatic coastline that encloses some of the most beautiful countryside in Britain. The landscape of hills and heaths, downs and forests, valleys and dales, is without rival. Southampton serves as your gateway to the countryside - and to a wide variety of historic sites, national landmarks and charming. And of course, London is a two-hour drive by modern highway.
The United Kingdom's premier passenger ship port, Southampton was home for many years to the great transatlantic liners of yesteryear.
Founded in the 7th century by St. Fin Barre, Cork is your gateway to romantic Ireland. Stroll down narrow country lanes or see the Lakes of Killarney. The intrepid visitor may scale the narrow passages of Blarney Castle to kiss the Blarney Stone. The region around Cork is also home to one of the densest concentration of prehistoric monuments in Western Europe. And, in a land where fable and fact blend to become folklore, it was near Cork that the great Tuatha De Danaan, a race with magical powers, was driven underground by the conquering Celts.
Cobh was the single most important port of emigration from Ireland.
Dublin has experienced a renaissance. Today, this gracious and cosmopolitan city on the Liffey is one of Europe's premier destinations. The capital of the Republic of Ireland, Dublin is an intimate place that is easy to explore. Stroll past St. Stephen's Green or survey the gray, stone façades of Trinity College, Ireland's oldest university. The city is also remarkably well-preserved - every June 16, scholars retrace the paths of James Joyce's characters in the novel "Ulysses," set in Dublin on June 16, 1904.
Dublin possesses a storied history. A settlement has existed on the banks of the River Liffey for at least a millennium and a half. Succeeding waves of Gaelic, Viking, Norman and English invaders have left their mark on the city.
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 05Feb19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, onboard gratuities are NOT included. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Airfare and schedule is valid ex Brisbane and other departure cities may require more or less accommodation due to airline schedules. An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA & Canada and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. ^Bonus Credit is in US Dollars, a total per twin cabin and is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Onboard credit cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. All unused on board credit is forfeit on final night. Bonus Onboard Credit offer is subject to the discretion of Princess Cruises and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. To be read in conjunction with the Princess Passage Contract available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/ which passengers will be bound by. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 28Feb19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information. **3 for FREE terms and conditions. Fares are cruise only per person, in AUD, in complete twin accommodation, based on lead stateroom categories available at time of publication, inclusive of all discounts, taxes, fees, and port expenses (which are subject to change). Campaign commences 14 December 2018 and ends 28 February 2019. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer or fare types. Offers subject to availability. Some oceanview staterooms have obstructed views.+Fare based on specific departure dates only. Higher fares may apply to other departure dates listed. ~Comparison launch fares are based on fares launched into the market from April 2017. Whilst information is correct at the time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. ^Onboard spending money is per stateroom as marked on selected itineraries and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Where applicable, onboard spending money varies by stateroom type and voyage length as follows: up to AUD$50 per stateroom for cruises between 4 and 6 nights; up to AUD$200 per stateroom for cruises between 7 and 14 nights; up to AUD$300 per stateroom for cruises 15-21 nights and up to AUD$400 per stateroom for cruises 22+ nights. Spending money is not transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. ‡Wine and Dine offer allocated one per stateroom for selected cruises of 7+ nights. Where applicable, guests receive a complimentary dinner for two in one of our onboard specialty restaurants, such as Sabatini’s, Crown Grill, Bayou Cafe, or Sterling Steakhouse and a bottle of wine up to a $40 value per stateroom for guests 18 and over. A wine voucher will be delivered to your stateroom and is redeemable with the Maitre d’ at time of dining. Brand and availability of wine are based on the ship’s inventory and will be allocated at the Maitre d’s discretion. Non-alcoholic beverages may be substituted for wine voucher upon request. Wine voucher must be redeemed by 5pm on the last night of the cruise. Restaurants vary by ship. Restaurant and reservation time will be assigned by Princess Cruises. Dining component of the Wine and Dine offer does not apply to special dining events or packages that take place in specialty restaurants. Alcoholic beverages and sodas are not included in Dine offer, and are available at an additional cost. Dining gratuities are included in Dining offer. It will be at the guest’s discretion as to which guests in the booking redeem the offers. Wine and Dine non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Princess reserves the right to substitute Wine and / or Dine offer for onboard spending money of equal value which will expire if not used by 10:00 PM on the last evening of the cruise. #Stateroom location upgrade is valid on interior, oceanview and selected balcony stateroom bookings only and upgrades are allocated at ship’s discretion. †Airfare flight pricing is either one way or return economy class as marked, per person twin share on a carrier nominated by Princess Cruises. Airfare pricing applies to selected itineraries within this ad only and is applied to the first 2 passengers in a stateroom. Applies to Princess EZair bookings only and is not combinable with any other offer besides your cruise booking, is subject to availability, and based on specific departure dates and itineraries as marked. EZair flight packages are only valid when booked in conjunction with a Princess cruise, if the cruise booking is cancelled for any reason the flights will be automatically cancelled and cannot be used separately. Flight bookings will be subject to Princess EZAir Terms and Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/. Any fees charged by the airline for changes, cancellations, excess baggage and other additional charges must be paid by the passenger. Accommodation prior to embarkation and after disembarking the cruise and transfers between the airport, hotel and cruise terminal are at passenger’s own expense. <3rd and 4th guest fare based on lead interior and oceanview stateroom when travelling with two adult twin fare paying passengers in the same stateroom. To be read in conjunction with the Booking and Passage Conditions available at princess.com/legal/passage_contract/index. jsp which passengers will be bound by. Carnival plc trading as Princess Cruises. ABN 23 107 998 443