PRICE BASED EX BRISBANE
AIR ADD-ONS AVAILABLE:
Departing from Sydney + $265 per person
Departing from Melbourne + $435 per person
JOURNEY WEST FROM SPAIN TO MIAMI Fly, Cruise & Stay package includes:
- One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne to Barcelona
- Transfer in Barcelona from Airport to Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in a 5-star hotel in Barcelona+
- Hop on Hop off Barcelona City tour^* If you want to visit Barcelona at your own pace and with no hurry, the double-decker tourist bus is your option! You can get on and off all day long with the same ticket, and learn about the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with earphones, in 12 different languages. We give you a guide map containing all the stops of the route, and discounts for different establishments in the city. Our new buses are adapted for people with reduced mobility and have a sliding roof in case of rain; they are fitted with anatomical seats, heating on both decks. Moreover, there's always a stewardess on board. There are 2 routes: East and West. Frequency of buses at stops varies depending on the season (between 6 and 15 minutes) and each route takes approximately 2 hours.
- Private Transfer in Barcelona from Hotel to Port
- 16 night Westward Journey cruise onboard Azamara Journey from Barcelona to Miami
- Main Meals and entertainment onboard~
- Complimentary AzAmazing Evening event (on most voyages of seven nights or longer)
- Complimentary Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Complimentary Shipboard bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Complimentary Shipboard Gratuities for waitstaff, bar staff and housekeeping
- Shipboard self service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge service for personal guidance and reservations
- Private Transfer in Miami from Port to Hotel
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Miami+
- Big Bus Classic Hop on Hop off Double Decker tour ^* The Big Bus sightseeing tour of Miami has been specifically designed to show you the best that Miami has to offer. You can enjoy it all from the comfort and great vantage point of our open -top buses, or hop off wherever you like to explore the places that intrigue you most before hopping back on to continue your journey with us. You will see all the most thrilling and attractive areas such as South Beach, Downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Midtown, Wynwood, Little Havana and more. You will see iconic buildings and monuments like the Freedom Tower, Vizcaya Museum and the Versace Mansion, not to mention the sleek shapes and vibrant colors of the Art Deco District.
- Transfer in Miami from Hotel to Airport
- One way economy class airfare with a full service carrier from Miami to Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne
- Air taxes, Port charges and government fees
16 Night Cruise sailing from Barcelona to Miami aboard Azamara Journey.
A transatlantic voyage evokes and air of travel nostalgia and is often at the top of every cruise enthusiast’s bucket list.
Departing beautiful Barcelona, we arrive at the storied natural fortress of Gibraltar. With a rich cultural history and stunning seaside views, it’s an eclectic blend of British, Spanish, and North African influences. What follows next is seven incredible sailing days that give you ample time to discover all that your boutique hotel at sea has to offer. Savor classic steakhouse and inspired Italian cuisine at our specialty restaurants, indulge in a relaxing spa treatment, and take in Broadway-calibre entertainment.
On the other side of the pond, our next port is sunny, pastel-hued Hamilton, Bermuda. Next, we stop in quirky, cool Key West. With a late stay in port, soaking in one of the island’s spectacular sunsets is a must. An overnight stay in Havana offers all the time you need to immerse yourself in this electric, enigmatic city. Take in a performance at the iconic Tropicana Cabaret, and wind your way through Old Havana. Your transatlantic voyage concludes in marvelous Miami, where you’ll depart for home.
Highlights of this cruise:
Barcelona is a cosmopolitan masterpiece. With a history rich in art and architecture, medieval, Gothic, and modern influences can be seen all over the city. Start at the waterfront and stroll up the shady, tree-lined Las Ramblas boulevard and discover some of the city's best shopping and bustling cafes.
Hamilton has its own unique style, and is full of pastel-hued historic buildings, lush parks, gardens, and golf courses—all set alongside a natural harbor and pink sand beaches. Front St. is the pulse of Hamilton, and many Victorian buildings have been converted into shops, boutiques, and restaurants where you can dine on fresh seafood or sip a dark and stormy, Bermuda’s official drink.
Havana is a study in contrasts. A stroll down the Prado, through the historic neighborhood of Old Havana, provides a glimpse into the city’s 16th-century heritage, while the salsa clubs generate a vibrant energy. Wander along Havana’s beloved oceanside boulevard, the Malecón, enjoy an authentic Cuban lunch at a local paladar, and stroll through Almacenes San José Artisans’ Market.
You’ll be hard pressed to find a city more vibrant than Miami! Home to an incredible array of cultures, Miami is the place to go to see Art Deco designs, dance the night away to Latin rhythms, snap photos of pink flamingos, and relax on legendary beaches—all on the same day! If you're feeling more adventurous, rent a boat to explore the Everglades and catch a glimpse of an alligator or manatees.
*Conditions Apply: Prices are per person, capacity controlled and listed in Australian dollars twin share including port taxes. Prices may fluctuate if surcharges, fees, taxes or currency change, and may be withdrawn at any time. Prices shown here are not shown in real time. While we endeavour to keep our pricing as up-to-date as possible, the advertised prices shown here may differ from the live prices in our booking system. The prices shown are for a cash payment. Credit card fees of up to 2.5% will apply. Offer correct as at 29Jan19 and subject to live availability at time of booking. Prices are per person twin share based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. All offers are capacity controlled and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice and subject to availability at time of booking. Outside and Balcony cabins may have obstructed views and Suite cabins comprises Junior Suites, Mini Suites and any other type of suite that represents the best value for each cruise. Unless otherwise stated, all packages containing airfare will require full airfare and taxes within 24 hours of reservation and cancellation/amendment conditions apply. Air taxes are included in package price and are subject to change depending on departure city. Onboard gratuities are included and may not be removed from pricing. ~Specialty restaurants may incur a surcharge. Cabins are based on guarantee and cabin number will not be assigned until documentation or embarkation. ^*With international travel most tours will run in multi languages by a multilingual guide/audio. +Hotels in certain cities must charge local government tax/or a hotel mandated resort fee directly to guests upon checkout which cannot be collected in advance by our agency. Some transfers have local speaking drivers only. An ESTA visa is required for travel to the USA & Canada and is the responsibility of the passenger to obtain this before travel. All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia. Some cruise lines reserve the right to impose a fuel levy if the NMEX price reaches a certain level - please check with your consultant at time of booking. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees not included. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Offer ends 28Feb19 or until sold out/withdrawn from sale. Please note only residents with an Australian address are eligible to book Australian rates in Australian dollars. This cruise package is provided by Seven Oceans Cruising, please ask your travel agent to contact us for more information.